- Transparent Princesses match your blog background! -
if you find that they look cool on your blog you should send me screencaps so I can see too
Happy Easter! [x]
This is Cezar Ghiroltean. Here are some more pictures of him. My friend met him on OkCupid and he seemed like a cool guy. They had mutual unprotected sex. Later, he told her that he wasn’t healthy, but wouldn’t tell her what he had, because she didn’t want to date him.
If you engage with this person and are thinking about having sex with him, be aware that he has chlamydia and a possibility of other STIs, and actively does not use condoms and neglects to tell whoever he is having sex with about his sexual health status.
Please signal boost this and stay safe and aware about this person. He is dangerous and if you have had sex with him recently, it is wise to get tested as soon as possible.
Ah Jason, he is a total legend. Yes, our first ever meeting in the lobby of a Belfast hotel did start by him rugby tackling me to the floor yelling “WIFEY!!”
- Emilia Clarke
I AM SO BEYOND FUCKING DONE
HE’S FUCKING HUGE HOW DID SHE SURVIVE
I keep thinking oh man, I’m so immature. How am I allowed to be an adult.
Then I spend time with teenagers.
And it’s like, wow, okay, yeah. I am an adult. I am so adult. Look at me adulting all over the place.
Vulture tells Mark Ruffalo about Science Bros. Mark loves it, plans to call RDJ about it.
Does that mean he’s never heard of “Science Bros,” an Internet subculture celebrating the friendship of Bruce Banner and Tony Stark, the characters Ruffalo and Robert Downey Jr. played in The Avengers?
“No, what is that?” he asked.
And then the giggles began.
- “Yes! It’s me and Robert! Look at this! There’s thousands of them!” Ruffalo tried to contain himself. “It’s called the Science Bros. This is awesome. I’ve never heard of it. Why hasn’t anyone told me about that?”
- “So, are they all quasi-homoerotic?” he asked. “Like tinged with … ” Yup. “That’s cute!”
- Is he now a Science Bros shipper, then? “Yeah! I love it; it’s awesome,” Ruffalo enthused. “I endorse it 100 percent. You know what it is? It’s open-source creativity.”
- Ruffalo couldn’t wait to drop his newfound knowledge bomb on Downey Jr. “I’m going to call him and tell him, and he’s going to laugh his ass off,” Ruffalo said. “He’ll love that.”
it’s even worse when you know he’s talking to jj abbrams, like why the fuck would you direct a star trek reboot if you didn’t like star trek. urgh
My dad gave our 2 month old English bulldog puppy a taste of strawberry Popsicle today. This is true happiness.
Those women are doing a public service, Chris.